Harmonyhome witnessed several updates in the construction phase during the last week. This stage is essential to put together all the foundation elements of the house. ASCC start running pipes and wires through the interior walls and ceilings.
- The structural loose element is all casted.
- All openings in existing units are done and structurally supported.
- Wall systems (fire rated and moisture resistance insulation) are done for the existing units (6×4 & 10×4).
- MEP will be done by the end of this week for existing units.
Sewer lines and vents, as well as water supply lines for each fixture, are installed. The following updates are completed:
- Water pipes, electrical conduits and HVAC ducts.
- Landscape palettes are taking shape on parallel.